Human Resource Jobs, Administration Jobs, Anti-Counterfeit Authority Jobs
Job Reference: ACA/CHRAO/5
Starting Basic Salary: – Kshs 103,394
The Chief Human Resource and Administration Officer is responsible to the Assistant Manager Human Resource and Administration for:-
- Implementing strategies, policies, and standards pertaining to human resource planning, recruitment and staff establishment.
- Reviewing and implement training programme and development policies and strategies for Human resource of the Authority.
- Ensuring implementation of disciplinary process for management staff and maintenance of policies that foster industrial peace.
- Administering staff insurance policies; and medical scheme.
- Compiling and monitor staff numbers vis-à-vis approved establishments.
- Maintaining of staff data base and records, ensuring confidentiality of data therein.
- Coordinating personnel issues such as leave schedules, and keeping records of the same; coordinate staff welfare activities
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws and other government regulations on workforce in consultation with the legal department
- Implementing sound employee relations and job satisfaction programmes including incentives scheme
- Preparing and coordinating of payroll data (include taxation remittance to KRA)
- Staff training and careers development programs
- Implementing of HR work plans, and generation of quarterly reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
For appointment to the grade of Chief Human Resource and Administration Officer, a person must have:
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel/Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Sciences (Sociology, Economics, Public/Business Administration, Commerce) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- at least six (6) years working experience, three (3) of which must have been at a managerial level in Human Resource and Administration;
- Membership of a relevant professional body in good standing; and
- Senior Management Course.
How to Apply
The candidate must attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants MUST download the Bio Data Form, fill, print and submit to the undersigned.
Applicants MUST also fill the Online Form and submit it online accordingly.
The bio data form and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices. All application envelopes MUST be referenced as per the position applied for.
Failure to follow the instructions above will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Anti-Counterfeit Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with disabilities, from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be received by the undersigned not later than 30th April 2019 at 5:00pm.
3rd floor, National Water Plaza
Dunga Road, Industrial Area
PO BOX 47771-00100