Chief Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, Anti-Counterfeit Authority Jobs
Job Reference: ACA/CIA/5
Starting Basic Salary: – Kshs 103,394
The Chief Internal Auditor is responsible to the Assistant Manager, Internal Auditor for: –
- Carrying out routine Audits in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Preparing timely and accurate reports.
- Participating in preparation of audit procedures of a given assignment in collaboration with supervisors
- Drafting audit reports on assignment for review with supervisor
- Carrying out audit tests and procedures as instructed
- Carrying out verifications of payment documents as per approved procedures
- Checking maintenance of accurate accounting records
- Conducting special audit assignments as assigned
- Participating in preparation of annual audit programme.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Masters degree in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Sociology, or related disciplines;
- Obtained Certified Public Accountants CPA(K) or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- At least six (6) years working experience, three (3) of which must have been at a managerial level in Auditing
- Attended a Senior Management Course; and
- Membership to the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
How to Apply
The candidate must attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants MUST download the Bio Data Form, fill, print and submit to the undersigned.
Applicants MUST also fill the Online Form and submit it online accordingly.
The bio data form and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices. All application envelopes MUST be referenced as per the position applied for.
Failure to follow the instructions above will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Anti-Counterfeit Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with disabilities, from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be received by the undersigned not later than 30th April 2019 at 5:00pm.
3rd floor, National Water Plaza
Dunga Road, Industrial Area
PO BOX 47771-00100