Reporting to the Chief Cashier, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating the activities of F&B Cashiers and Front Desk Cashiers and physically dealing with liquid cash and all cash transactions
- Min. Education Level : CPA 2
Field of Study : Accountancy & Business
Year of Exp Required : 2
Skills : Supervision / Familiar with quick books Sun system
Meticulous, confident in handling cash
- In charge of hotel cash float and control, and daily collection banking.
- Supervising all cashiers, namely F&B cashiers, and Front Office cashiers.
- To be responsible for cashiering activities in the hotel ensuring proper controls are maintained.
- To ensure that all summaries are checked on daily basis and proper records are maintained.
- To oversee that all receipts are properly issued and recorded, following sequence of serial numbers, balancing with summaries done and cash collections
- Ensuring that collections are done on time to enable daily banking on time.
- Handling all payments: i.e. cash and cheques.
- Compiling and reporting the daily collections summary and banking summary to the Chief Accountant.
- Ensuring there is enough float / change to meet our daily operations with ease.
- Uploading credit cards and banking accordingly.
- Submission of daily and monthly collection and banking reports analysis