ICT Security Officer Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, System Administration Jobs, Network Administrator Jobs, Ukulima Sacco Jobs
Permanent & Pensionable
Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Organize FOR testing and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements of equipment, and recommendation of suitable IT and communication equipment;
- To lead ICT support team to ensure information systems are available, secure and fulfill the expectations of their users.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Monitor the system to ensure that System Controls are safeguarded during the upgrades or review of the System.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, System administration, network security, network administration or a related field;
- At least two years‟ experience in the same or related position;
- Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems;
- Thorough knowledge of Software development and Networking techniques;
- Good analytic and problem solving skills;
- Valid Police clearance Certificate/Good Conduct.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CV indicating current position, qualifications, work experience, copies of certificates, testimonials and National identity card, day telephone contacts and names and contacts of at least three (3) referees should reach the Society on or before 14th June 2019 at 12.00 Noon and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Ukulima Sacco Society Limited
P.O. Box 44071-00100
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Ukulima Sacco Society Limited is an equal opportunity employer.