Business analyst (200k)- NairobiSeptember 9, 2019
Position: Business Analyst (Logistics Company)
Nature of job: Full time
our client is a logistics company in Nairobi is looking to employ a Business Analyst with prior experience in a Logistics company. The incumbent will determine operational objectives of the business, design and analyze growth strategies of the business.
- Articulating organization’s Strategic Business Plan for next 5 years in line with the company’s
- Analyze business for clients and manage all customer projects.
- Analyze functional requirements and collect all requirements and document processes.
- Establish business processes, analyze existing process and recommend improvements to same.
- Develop project plans for business and ensure appropriate implementation of plans.
- Monitor life cycle of project and evaluate customer reviews for business process.
- Manage marketing and business development well
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Manage activities for customer advisory committee
- Develop and install critical applications and provide end user support for application.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge on various business units.
- Develop professional relationship with vendors and clients.
- Supervise efficient working of staff and provide feedback for employees.
- Administer performance appraisals for employees and recommend changes.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis in a Logistics company
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Business development skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of growth based performance
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com