Accountant (Manufacturing background)January 31, 2018
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and
analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance,
financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
• Develop periodic reports for management
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
•Must have Proven working experience as a cost accountant IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Excellent accounting software user
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
• Advanced degree in Accounting
• CPA or CMA preferred
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com. N/B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.