Accountant-HRBP solutionsApril 21, 2017
We are currently recruiting for our client a leading Supermarket
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience in general accounting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of half year and year-end financial statements.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments are made on time.
- Creditors and debtors reconciliation
- Daily reconciliation of farm and other sales.
- Banking operations
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centre’s
- Monthly stock count and valuation
- Maintaining fixed assets register
- Supplier payments.
- Cash-flow statements
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Payroll processing.
- Ensuring accurate and timely data capture and reports.
- Degree in a business related field (Finance / Accounting)
- 4 years working experience in accounting position.
- Experience in a farming related company will be an added advantage.
- Sound understanding of taxation in the Kenyan context.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyse complex situations, solve problems and manage change.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April 2017, indicate your current /expected salary and notice per