Accountant-Recours Four KenyaFebruary 8, 2018
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a global for profit enterprise that designs, manufactures and distributes Solar Lighting System and small home appliances to families and business in Africa, India, Asia, Central Americas, Papua New Guinea and rest of the world.
- Preparing financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual accounts;
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities;
- Ensuring all financial and statutory reporting deadlines are met and ensuring effecting payment orders, purchase orders, follow-up and control of correct and timely transfer of funds to service providers;
- Booking all incoming invoices and preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements;
- Keeping up filing system for all types of invoices, reimbursement forms and statistics and ensuring all the balance sheet accounts are reconciled and justified;
- Preparing entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and documenting business transactions;
- Analyzing banking transactions and journal entries and managing all company bank accounts;
- Maintaining accounting controls by ensuring secretariat policies and procedures are compiled with;
- Preparing financial audits, coordinating the audit process and interacting with external auditors in completing audits; and
- Maintaining administrative records and coordinating office maintenance and repairs, monitoring and maintaining supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field;
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a busy finance department, preferably in the private sector;
- Qualifications in CPA (K) or ACCA (2);
- Proficiency in accounting and office software’s;
- Experience in quality control;
- Strong organization skills; and
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 7th March 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited