Accounts Assistant Job 2019. MMUSTMarch 21, 2019
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration and
- CPA Part I or Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examinations or its recognized equivalent
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) with 6 years working experience 3 of which as Senior Accounts Assistant Scale 7 or its equivalent in addition to having competence in accounting software.
Terms of Service
Appointment to the positions will be on contract terms or permanent and pensionable terms subject to successful completion of probation. Benefits include: a contributory pension scheme or payment of gratuity for those on contract terms, medical scheme, generous housing allowance and paid leave among others.
How to Apply
Applicants should send one complete (1) hard copy of their full application (which should include a signed cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, academic certificates and testimonials) to the undersigned clearly indicating the advert reference number of the position of interest on the subject line send in a sealed envelope.
In addition they should scan the entire application document and save it on a ONE running PDF document and send to email@example.com as ONE ATTACHMENT ONLY so as to us reach us not later than Friday 22nd March, 2019.
- MMUST does not levy any fees in the process of recruitment & Selection of applicants.
- All applicants should ensure compliance with the provisions of chapter six of the laws of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 190-50100
MMUST is an Equal Opportunity Employer