Advertising Sales Executive – Nairobi & KisumuOctober 28, 2019
Radio Lake Victoria 92.1 FM is the Voice of Lake Victoria; a radio station that not only broadcasts news around Lake Victoria Region in East Africa but also sensitizes the community on Conservation of the flora and fauna around the lake. It also entertains with sounds from around the lake like ohangla and nyatiti music of the Luo Community.
- Develop and generate Enterprise business;
- Maintain and grow the existing core business;
- Interact and communicate with customers and potential clients (e.g. Present information/proposals to clients);
- Interact and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment. Includes daily interaction with sales assistants and traffic, promotions, programming, and/or financial services personnel (e.g. order entry and/or resolution on make-goods, etc.);
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and weekly planner meetings;
- Attend client or station promotional events. May also include supervision or assistance with the preparation for these events for clients;
- Draft/Prepare proposals and business correspondence;
- Conduct research and analyze and/or interpret sales data;
- Prepare weekly forecast of pending business and projected monthly billing;
- Follow up regarding the collection of payment from clients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Radio Lake Victoria 92.1 FM career website on www.linkedin.com to apply