Anesthetist – Machakos County (35-46K)April 8, 2019
Salary (Kshs 35,400 – 46,230)
Other allowances as per SRC guidelines.
- Offering pre-operative assessment (anesthetic screening) and management of patient.
- Offering intra-operative management to patients.
- Offering post-operative management/follow up of theatre patients/clients.
- Giving anesthetic advice to theatre hospital team in all matters pertaining to anesthesia. Guiding and counselling patients/clients/staffs in matters pertaining to anesthesia.
- Responsible for anesthetic drugs and machines.
- Collecting and compiling anesthetic data and report. Performing any other duty that maybe given by the supervisor.
- Higher diploma in clinical medicine and surgery anesthesia from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery or clinical medicine and community health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from the clinical officer’s council. Valid practicing license from Clinical officers’ council.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
How to Apply
Applicants should go to the following online link to apply:-
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online job
Application portal on or before Wednesday 24th April, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The shortlisted candidates will be required to:
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles (10) and 232 of the Constitution Kenya,
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Women, persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.