Assistant Accountant at Reliance Insurance Company (Tanzania) LtdNovember 21, 2019
The position calls for broad knowledge of Accounts and Finance as a whole. The Assistant Accountant’s role will be to Reconcile account statement from the bank and ensure that the bank statements are collected on a weekly and monthly basis and reconcile timely and report discrepancies
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 2 years
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the following
- Check daily cash summary to ensure that all receipts have been booked and banked properly and clear all unallocated receipts and JVs.
- Receive payments from clients and issue receipt appropriately in the absence of the cashier
- Allocation of premium/ commission of agent/brokers
- Verifying commission to be paid to agents/ brokers before payment.
- To confirm payment of premium to the claims department immediately before the claim is processed
- Any other work as may be assigned from time to time
- University Degree in, Finance, Accounting, Commerce,
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Effective communication skills
The Chief Executive Officer,