Assistant Branch Manager at TuskysNovember 22, 2019
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for day to day store operations, including scheduling, training, and supervising employees and assistant manager.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Build, lead and empower a communicative and effective store team by delegating, coaching and directing team members towards achieving set targets.
- Set KPIs and sales targets for the team directly supervised
- Ensure that KPI and targets are cascaded by the sales coordinator to the rest of the employees.
- In liaison with the store Administrator ensure that re-order levels are established.
- Cascade monthly and seasonal targets.
- Coordinate timely execution of promotions and all marketing activities.
- Perform quarterly product rationalization.
- Ensure that there is proper in store signage communication.
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
- Ensure appropriate planning of sales floor activities in the branch for smooth running of the operations;
- Coordinate weekly sales meeting.
- Appraise and monitor sales coordinators performance.
- In liaison with stock take coordinator Schedule and execute periodical stock takes.
- Ensure that the stock rooms are well organized, optimally stocked and housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Enforce processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist store Manager to carry out store security activities as required i.e. open and close the branch outlet on a daily basis;
- Assist in maintaining custody of the branch alarm codes and passwords;
- Ensure the operations at the front end run smoothly;
- Receive daily updates from the Admins on stock levels and sales;
- Ensure that daily cash reconciliation and intact banking is done
- Any other duty which may be assigned by Management
- Education Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Professional Qualification.
- CPA (K)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in branch operations
- Prior experience in retail would be added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
- Good communication and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Supervisory skills
- Computer literacy
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.