Automobile Association of Kenya is recruiting!November 13, 2018
Audit & Quality Assurance Officer At Automobile Association of Kenya
The Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) is a national motoring Members Club with a long heritage that is dedicated to promoting and safeguarding the interests and safety of its Members while on the road.
AAK offers diverse and unique range of technical products and services and is internationally affiliated to the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (FIA).
Audit & Quality Assurance Officer
- Supporting in developing, implementing monitoring and managing the Association’s compliance framework with internal controls and other systems.
- Supporting in examining, evaluating and verifying operating systems, procedures, internal controls and recorded data for business decision processes.
- Documenting audit procedures, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Maintain Audit documents and records in accordance to ISO standards.
- Ensure that Quality Management Systems and Accreditation Systems are developed, implemented and maintained.
- Prepare and submit audit reports to management on the performance of the management system.
- Ensure that strategic plan is implemented as per the schedule.
- Create awareness of quality management system in all departments.
- Ensure that change management plans are implemented and evaluated accordingly.
- Control and coordinate ISO accreditation activities including quality related documentation (quality manual, quality policy, quality objectives procedures etc) and records.
- Liaise with departmental heads for implementation of preventive and corrective action.
- Co-ordinate and plan for MS internal and external audits.
- Plan management review meetings as per the schedule.
- Supervise, mentor, coach and develop direct reports.
Minimum Job Requirements:
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in Audit and quality management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or any business related field.
- Professional training in quality management systems such as ISO.
- Professional Qualification in ACCA or CPA (K)/CIA/CISA.
- Professional membership of ICPAK/ISACA/IIA
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of risks identification, assessment, and management frameworks.
- Experience in Developing , Implementing or Maintaining of Quality Management System and ISO Audits will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of control frameworks and the ability to design and evaluate effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes
- Strong skills in spreadsheets and in analyzing large volumes of data.
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Result oriented, innovative and a team player
Method of Application
Apply by 15th November 2018, by sending your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com