Business Development Executive NairobiSeptember 13, 2019
Our Client, a leading Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a Business Development Executive. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for maintaining fruitful relationships with clients and addressing their needs effectively. Researching and identifying new market opportunities and making cold calls for new business leads.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a business development executive.
- Experience working in a tours and travel company is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Business Development Executive -Tours & Travel on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.