Business Management/Administration Internship at KEMRINovember 22, 2019
Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) is a State Corporation established through the Science and Technology (Amendment) Act of 1979, which has since been amended to Science, Technology and Innovation Act 2013. The 1979 Act established KEMRI as a National body responsible for carrying out health research in Kenya. KEMRI-CGHR Kisumu is seeking to recruit Interns in the below mentioned fields: –
Language: Excellent and proven written and verbal English and Kiswahili.
In addition, the applicants must:
Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age 2. Should have graduated and obtained the relevant final certificate 3. Provide a Certificate of good conduct
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
- A person of integrity
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Appointment is for a period of one (1) year non-renewable and is subject to availability of funds.
- A stipend will be paid but successful candidates will cater for their own transport, accommodation and upkeep during this period.
- Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover
- KEMRI/the project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of internship.
Method of Application
Applications should include the following:
- Letter of Application indicating the field of study
- Current Resume or CV with names and contact information (telephone and e-mail address)
- Copies of Certificates and transcripts.
Apply to Deputy Director, CGHR, P.O. BOX 1578, 40100, KISUMU not later than December 9, 2019.