Business Manager MavaziNovember 14, 2019
Overall Purpose: Mavazi By Tuskys is an apparel store, looking to hire a highly qualified professional and experienced Business Manager to oversee its Mavazi Stores. The candidates should understand the fashion industry and able to keep up with the latest fashion trends. Most importantly he/she should understand what the customers want and what will appeal to their taste.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Providing category SCO’s with customer-focused insights regarding the product and the category so as to achieve successful buying plans as well as providing advice on designs to purchase that are unique and stand out from the rest of the apparel.
- In liaison with SCO; be responsible for setting competitive pricing points, and adjusting the pricing to increase sales and clear out stagnant items from inventory.
- Creating and developing long term plans and strategies for the development of the category.
- Planning and driving category sales budgets.
- Determine efficient methods of determining customer needs and advise the category on the demands as analyzed.
- Analyzing the market for new fashion trends for different kids, youths, men, women, etc., and reach out to the right clientele for the same.
- Offer market insight to the SCO’s on what particular set of merchandise to purchase ahead of time and have it purchased within budget.
- Define business goals, marketing strategies and promotions both monthly and seasonal so as to maximize sales and make profitable business.
- Managing inventory, effective planning, and forecasting in order to maximize the profitability of the inventory flow.
- Receiving daily updates from the Mavazi Branch Managers on stock levels and sales and prepare a report on the same;
- Overseeing appropriate public relations and customer service is maintained at the branch;
- Ensuring the product mix achieves the department’s financial objectives.
- Perform quarterly range review.
- Any other duty which may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, fashion merchandize or apparel productions or any related field.
- A master’s degree can be an added advantage.
- Experience of more than 5-6 years is also essential.
Key Skills and Competence
- Good communication and multi-tasking skill
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Supervisory skills
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Follow the link to apply