Cashier at Mozzart BetDecember 4, 2019
Mozzart, one of the largest betting companies in Kenya. We are the absolute leader in the Gaming industry. Our business policy is based on modern business principles, constant improvement of services and understanding of innovation and uniqueness as imperative. Aware that company success is impossible without a stimulating, dynamic and comfortable work environment that develops the skills, knowledge and career of our employees, we have carefully built our reputation as the most desirable employer.
Reports to: HR Manager or Shop Manager
Receive and disburse money in working establishments, usually involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change to serve customers.
- Greet customers entering establishments and or teller positions and ensure such working area is maintained in clean and orderly manner for customer service.
- Receive payment by cash.
- Establish or clearly identify receipt of money received from customers via tabulating bills using calculators, cash registers or optical price scanners at hand.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Issue trading receipts as requested for customers and any coupons as used by company.
- Compute and record totals of transactions during non-busy periods and or after closure of shop business.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems of company.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise for customer requirements.
- Guide customers for process of merchandise returns and exchanges.
Cashier Entry Requirements
- Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
- Sales skills.
- Clean Police record.
- Ability to work shift duty.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org