Clinical OfficerSeptember 13, 2019
Our client is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high-quality care accessible to every family. Their vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in all of Africa. We were ranked by Brighter Monday as the best healthcare company to work for in Kenya in 2018!
They currently have over 300 staff operating 13 branches and treating +200,000 patients across Nairobi. By the end of 2020, we will be operating 70 branches in multiple countries with a staff of over +800.
They are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Key benefits of this position:
- Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably. Come help us make it possible!
- Fun environment with an uncommon culture. You’ll see it at our interviews.
- We take smart providers and turn them into great all-around providers.
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data in our new high-quality Electronic Medical Records system
What’s our culture
Being a clinical officer at our organization includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines and clinical mentors. And, you will sterilize equipment, dispense drugs, do ANCs and well-baby visits, make follow up calls, etc. Your charts will be reviewed monthly; you must maintain excellent scores. You will complete online training to empower you to deliver great patient care.
- At least 1 year of work experience after internship
- Must have 1-year internship experience.
- Registered with clinical officer’s council and have a valid practising license
How To Apply:
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Strong benefits package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- Lots of growth opportunities over time – you can even become a branch manager!
Work Hours & Location
- 52 hours per week with 2 days off per week.
- Our Medical Centres (Umoja, Kayole, Githurai 45, Embakasi, Huruma, Pipeline, Zimmerman, Kahawa West, Tassia, Githurai 44, Kangemi, Alsops, Lucky Summer and Sunton)
As we are growing fast and hire lots of Clinical Officers, we are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Candidates who apply earlier will be given priority.