COHO (Community Oral Health Officer),NairobiNovember 19, 2019
Our Client is an award-winning private company that has been ranked as the best healthcare company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that make extremely high-quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
About the Role:
The position offers an opportunity of giving high-quality dental care to our patients with the state of the art dental equipment in a friendly environment that will help in performing pain-free procedures.
- In charge of growing your unit
- Lots of growth opportunities and promotions over time(We are a fast-growing company)
- Experience a fun and unique culture
- Provide high-quality oral health services (including assessments, cleaning, and different procedures)
- Be creative about increasing your patient numbers. Come up with ideas for promotions and get lots of freedom to tailor services and prices to your patients
- Be an expert at painless extractions
- Make kids love dental check-ups
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
Location and hours:
- We have an opening at our Medical Centres in Embakasi
- Working hours are 52 per week
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- 1-year practical attachment
- 1-year working experience as a COHO
- Copy of recommendation letter from MOH
- Association Certificate from Oral health Association of Kenya (OHAK)
How to Apply
Qualified Applications should be sent their CVs with the title ‘Community Oral Health Officer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.