Computer Science InternshipSeptember 12, 2019
We are looking for a Computer Science Intern to assist with the implementation of our website strategies to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators. The internship has the opportunity for full-time employment for candidates who show great performance.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Diploma in Computer Science or related studies.
- A working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies is helpful
- Familiarity with Windows, table and phone environments is also helpful
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Strong team player, ability to build positive and collaborative relationships within the organization
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and websites.
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation.
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, & security standards
- Integrate / Develop to third-party API.
- Assist in feature/functionality design through drafting documentations and template design.
- Must be easily be able to quickly learn new platforms using PHP.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications with an inspiring Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com quoting the job title” Computer Science Intern” on the subject line. Attach your portfolio/links of your previously done projects.
Please note its a 3 month internship with a possibility of extension based on performance.