Creative Content AssociateApril 24, 2017
The Kenya Business Guide (KBG) is an online tool that guides through the process of registering a business in Kenya. It targets both Kenyan entrepreneurs and international investors and companies. The registration process is broken down into easy-to follow, practical steps. KBG is a peer-reviewed product that aids in complying with the relevant regulatory framework when setting up a business. We at KBG are passionate about supporting Kenya’s thriving economic sector. We created the KBG website to unpack the ‘black box’ – the process of starting and registering companies. We are offering a learning opportunity to a young creative individual to help the KBG team produce creative written and audiovisual content for www.kenyabusinessguide.org.
• Produce creative audio visual content for the web • Help in developing creative content concepts and implementing them
• Assist in managing KGB social media accounts and online communities
• Assist in conducting interviews and write creative articles for the web
• Source content from KBG partners and reproduce them for the web
• Able to creatively tell compelling stories using the written word and/or through photography and video • Can shoot and edit still and video images
• Can use WordPress
• Understands how to use social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
• Exceptional conceptual and analytical skills
What we offer:
• Professional learning experience and opportunity to train skills for work in the non-profit sector
• Freedom and opportunity to experiment and implement own creative ideas
• Opportunity to get involved in our other projects in Kenya and Ethiopia
• Receive a financial allowance Starting date: Immediately (for a period of 3-4 months, with possible extension up to 6 months).
Interested? Applications to be made by submitting a CV, cover letter, samples/links of work done, and links to social media accounts. Email: email@example.com. For enquiries call 020 237 8475. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline is Friday 28th April, 2017.