Credit Control OfficerJune 5, 2017
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Regular follow up on all outstanding debts-calling customers who have outstanding debts to pay in good time and explaining to them the consequences of being a bad payer.
- Keep a good Customer relationship with the Customer to ensure effective resolution of any issues that may arise on Payment terms and agreements.
- Resolving and reconciling customer queries & disputes to facilitate timely payment of their account, involving getting certified copies of credit notes, invoices and delivery notes. Also following up on the goods returned and not issued with credit notes.
- Ensuring all the receipts from debtors are posted to show correct aging.
- Accountable for handing over the Cash / Cheques collected to the Cashier and shall be responsible for any money mishandled, deficits or losses that may be incurred whilst in his/her care.
- Accurate Allocations of accounts in the system-done daily once the receipts are posted.
- Putting on hold any due account that has not been paid. It involves liaising with the line manager to block the customer from further supplies until the account is settled.
- Maintaining the cheque register by ensuring all incoming cheques and cash are entered in the respective customer accounts.
- Ensuring that all customer statements are printed out every 1st day of the month and sent to the customer with Monthly Delinquency notices if necessary.
- Preparing debtors aged analysis and referring difficult to collect customer account to authorized debt collection agents if required.
- 2 years experience in debt collections
- Able to multitask
- Reconciliation of accounts
- At least CPA 1 work 1
- Work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Maturity, honesty, integrity and a strong sense of ethics
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Patience and understanding
- To be persuasive, persistent and firm.
- Ability to handle pressure
Salary gross (35,000) + commissions payable.
Send ONLY CVs to email@example.com. Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications . DO NOT attach any certificates to your application.