Customer Care Rep at Power Governors LimitedNovember 6, 2019
Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit the following positions:
Job Ref: HR-PGL-11/05-2019
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure the provision of quality service to customers
- Participate in implementing customer care policies and standards
- Participate in developing guidelines and standards for improving customer handling programs
- Receive customer requests; attend to daily customer complaints and follows up to ensure feedback is given and action taken as soon as possible.
- Handle customer complaints using set customer service policies
- Support in the generation of sales leads through their interaction with customers
- Consult with customers about their product or service needs and requirements.
- Administer Customer Satisfaction surveys under the guidance of the Marketing Manager
- Keep in touch with all customers to monitor changes, need for new products from the PGL and client visits.
- Compile feedback/complaints in report form and share with the marketing manager
- Explaining to customers the different types of products that are available
- Keep database records of all the client’s contacts(old and New)
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar related position.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver.
- Service Orientation-responsive to customer needs questions and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
- Confident and bold
Method of Application
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 8th November 2019
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer