Delivery Driver at Machakos(36K)November 21, 2019
To ensure that customer delivery is done in adherence to the laid our standard operating procedure.
Location: Machakos, Syokimau and Eastlands
Delivery: Following the laid-out route plan, deliver the products ordered by vendors in the assigned route.Stock management: Collection of customers returns on time and ensuring that the end of day stock reconciliation is done.
Asset management: Ensuring that the assigned delivery vehicle, DMS handset and crates are maintained as per the set standards and available for inspection where need be.
Meeting KPIs: Starting deliveries at 5.00 am, keeping a clear log on delivery times for all orders, crates count and on time in full deliveries.
Delivery excellence: Ensuring quality customer service in the delivery of customer promise.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Fulfillment Accuracy: % Order matching;
• Sales revenue; • Sales volumes;
• Percentage of market share growth;
• NPS Scores in respective routes.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in delivery coordination;
• Customer Focus;
• Planning and organizing skills;
• Negotiation skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proven integrity, transparency, and accountability;
• Attention to detail.
- 3 years’ experience in FMCG deliveries;
- Valid driving license endorsed for class BCE;
- Minimum 3 years driving experience – heavy commercial vehicle;
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- FMCG experience is a must.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com quoting the job title i.e ”Delivery Drivers”