Desk Sales Agent- Nairobi (15K)June 14, 2019
Desk Sales Agent Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Job type: Entry level
Salary: 15K + Commissions
Number of vacancies: 3
Our client is a dealer in ETR machines and retail solutions including Point of Sale products. They seek to hire 3 competent sales executives to assist in handling the walk-in clients, making sales and ensuring customer satisfaction. The role will be office based, with realistic targets in which the sales agents will be able to earn commissions on sales made.
- Build business by identifying and selling our products/solutions; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Marketing the products and services by answering customer’s questions, concerns, over the counter, on email and phone
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking on best practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or business related course
- Basic IT skills, knowledge of software and troubleshooting options
- 1-2 years of demonstrated ability to prospect, negotiate and convince a client to purchase
- Energetic and positive minded personality
- Ladies aged between 22–25 years are encouraged to apply
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Desk Sales Agent) to email@example.com before 17th June 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.