Digital Marketing TraineeOctober 9, 2019
Smoothtel & Data Solutions Limited is an ICT integration company that prides itself in providing future proof solutions, backed by exemplary customer service. Smoothtel is looking for an On Job Trainee for our digital Marketing platform who will conduct the following duties:
- Content Strategy – In charge of all content on our website and all our digital platforms to ensure it is relevant and in line with the industry.
- E-Commerce – Responsible for converting website visits into online sales by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking – managing and increasing the online presence and brand of a company through Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Design all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, emails and display our advertising campaigns.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas and target audience.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Give suggestions on how to collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing
- One year of experience in Social Media Management, Digital Marketing
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Method of Application
All interested applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th October 2019