ELECTRICIANMarch 28, 2019
The electrician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and installing electrical systems in the company.
- Installing and repairing electrical systems in the company
- Troubleshoot and fix electrical systems
- Running electronic tests and inspections
- Cleaning contacts or circuit boards
- Ensuring that systems are well grounded
- Installing outlets, lighting fixtures and switches
- Preventative measures such as oiling motors, bending conduit and replacing old wiring
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience as a company electrician
- Ability to repair heavy electrical machineries
- Good communication skills and reporting skills
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements please apply by either uploading or updating your CV Here under the ‘Electrician’ category.
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means you application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.