FARM MANAGER (40-50K)May 30, 2019
Farm Manager Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is runs a farm in Isinya and is looking for a talented and experienced person for the position of a Farm Manager.
Salary: Ksh 40,000 – 60,000
- Should be a graduate from a reputable institution with a degree in Agriculture or related fields.
- Should be well versed and conversant with both green house and open field planting technology.
- Should have rich and precise knowledge on chemical application, disease and pest control in tomato, capsicum, kale, spinach, cabbage, courgetti, sweetcorn and all range of vegetable farming.
- Should have excellent managerial skills.
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience in farming the above vegetables from a reputable company.
- Should be ready to work and reside on the farm.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “FARM MANAGER” in the email subject line. Applications must be received on or before 20th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.