FARM SUPERVISOR (10-14k)July 16, 2019
Salary: 10-14k, food and housing will be provided.
Our client is an agricultural farm with animals, crops, poultry and bees located in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a proactive Farm Supervisor who will be responsible for the farms’ operations and manage the farm produce in order to meet the overall production targets, international export quality requirement and objectives of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspects dairy, garden, poultry, orchard, and other units; confers with and advises project leaders on problems; requisitions equipment and materials; approves work schedules.
- Coordinates work plans and programs and makes recommendations for improvements, land preparation, fertilizing, planting crops, cultivation, and harvesting of experimental feed plots.
- Plans and supervises the planting, cultivating, harvesting and storing of field and garden crops on farms.
- Supervises the farm’s operations
- Makes reports on time, equipment, materials, and production; keeps records and prepares estimates of needs.Directs the repair and maintenance of farm buildings and equipment.
- Performs related work as required.
- Experience in working in an animal farm.
- Certificate/Diploma in Agricultural studies or other related courses.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com with title ‘FARM SUPERVISOR’
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted