Field Marketing Manager – Banking & Payment Services at GemaltoNovember 28, 2019
Gemalto, a Thales company, is a global leader in digital security, bringing trust to an increasingly connected world. We design and deliver a wide range of products, software and services based on two core technologies: digital identification and data protection. Our technology is at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. It enables our clients to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things. Our 15,000 employees of more than 120 nationalities serve customers in 180 countries and had revenues of €3bn in 2018. Gemalto is part of the Thales group, a €19bn international organization with more than 80,000 employees in 68 countries worldwide.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will generate demand in the marketplace for new services and offers, identify and assess opportunities locally and adapt Gemalto offers accordingly. You will also define sales strategy, offer differentiation, positioning and pitch in the region on new/innovative offers, and determine optimal pricing strategy.
A week in the life of a Field Marketing Manager:
- Generate demand in the marketplace for new services and offers
- Identify and assess opportunities locally and adapt Gemalto offers accordingly.
- Define sales strategy, offer differentiation, positioning and pitch in the region on new/innovative offers, and determine optimal pricing strategy.
- Implement marketing plan
- Identify and assess opportunities in areas for short and mid-term and capture new customers.
- Define sales strategy and offer differentiation, positioning and pitch in the region on new / innovative offers.
- Manage alternative channels and build complimentary business partners.
- Conduct product training and support sales in key accounts.
- Collaborate to communications and key campaigns in areas and provide feedback loop with product lines on market / product development needs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in digital payment or banking
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, or similar, with a minor in Business, or a Degree in Business with a minor in Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/business development in a technology-based organization, particularly product management.
- Understanding of a variety of sales techniques and sales processes, like lead management, generation, distribution, qualification, and nurturing.
- Strong understanding of smartcards.
- Detailed understanding of local market.
- You must be fluent in English.
- Local market knowledge focus on the digital payment industry (traditional banks, neobanks, other providers of digital payment solutions like telcos, payment processors…)
- Knowledge of eCommerce, digital banking solutions and digital payment means including payment cards
- Strong business mind
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Gemalto career website on gemalto.taleo.net to apply