Field Operations Manager (Ride Hailing) at Tayari Africa Ltd-UgandaNovember 26, 2019
Tayari Africa Ltd is a Ugandan based Social Enterprise Start-up that is looking forward to addressing some of our society’s challenges by leveraging technology and credit finance in the logistics space. We are now at a critical stage of sourcing a very ambitious, focus, talented and passionate team to drive enable us realize our dream.
Job Summary: The Field Operations Manager (Ride Hailing) will play a key role in professionalizing the operations and merchandising organization. The role centers around establishing and improving execution, evaluation, and operations. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with riders and management to develop field strategies and initiatives.
- Hire, onboard, and train field representatives and riders.
- Assess and evaluate team and individual performance
- Fill knowledge gaps through additional training and professional development programs
- Measure, analyze, and communicate progress toward strategic goals
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant should hold relevant qualifications, skills and experience
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates should send their CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th November, 2019