Financial Analyst at HLB Mekonsult,TanzaniaNovember 14, 2019
Financial forecasting; Analysis of financial data, create financial models, financial performance analysis, budget evaluations, design set of financial reports for decision making, guidance in cost analysis and optimization, financial trend analysis, recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials, identification and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards, increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, comparable company analysis and industry benchmarking techniques. The candidate should be well equipped with expertise in these areas to successfully deliver on this role.
- Assist clients to grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends and develop recommendations to be presented to management and executives
- Develop financial models to support valuation client businesses and advice on merger and acquisition transactions.
- Aid in the capital budgeting to clients by assisting the client’s decision-making process with regards to which capital-intensive projects they should pursue.
- Conduct comparables analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis
- Assist our clients with financial forecasting, and budgeting;
- Design set of financial reports to aid management decision making;
- Guide our clients in cost analysis and optimization;
- Creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Assist our clients with tailored financial analytics, specific to their requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
- Professional certification such as CFA and postgraduate qualifications such as MBA are the added advantage
- 3-5+ years of experience in similar roles especially in a quantitatively-heavy role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel plus familiarity with data query/data management tools are extremely critical(Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Strong financial modeling experience
Applications should be done by submitting curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter detailing why you are best suited for the post. All applications should be submitted before 15th December 2019 via email firstname.lastname@example.org. And email@example.com while submitting your application, please indicate the position you are applying for.