Front-end Developer & DesignerOctober 28, 2019
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer & Designer to join our team. As the Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
We are currently using Vue JS for our front-end apps and looking for someone who can create impressive user interaction interfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Create interactive UI using VueJS or React to JS front-end frameworks.
– Design interfaces with modern design tools such as Sketch, Figma, etc
– Build and deploy front-end applications
– Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
– Design response and native mobile features
– Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
– Optimize our web applications for speed and SEO
– Get feedback from users and customers
– Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developer and business development team
– Maintain and improve the company website
– Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
– Identify design problems and improve existing and/or devise elegant solutions.
o Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
o Ability to set and meet deadlines
o Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
o Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
o A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
o Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
o Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
o Be passionate about things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com quoting the job title i.e ”Front End Developer”