Grant ManagerAugust 29, 2017
BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world. BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves in East Africa.
Since 2013, BURN has sold 300,000+ high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized jikokoa stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 1.5 million beneficiaries save $39 million in fuel expenditures and 626,221 tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~15,000 stoves per month and is expanding further across the continent.
We are looking for a grant manager who will manage grants for BURN.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations
- Updates funding calendar activities including cultivation activities
- Identifies funding opportunities, new program areas to match client’s priorities, using research tools
- Liaise with funding agencies
- Engages with program officers at organization to solicit invitations to submit proposals
- Special projects as needed
- Experience managing grants
- Expertise with Excel
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Developing budgets
- Have raised money from grants before
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
Remuneration: Ksh: 80,000-120,000 gross monthly.
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on BURN please visit www.burnstoves.com