Graphic Designer at PhastarDecember 4, 2019
PHASTAR is a global CRO, offering statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting, data management and data science services, by providing expert consultants or managing and delivering in-house projects. We offer support to pharmaceutical companies that have a need for external contract resource, with the ability to impact on the strategic direction of drug development.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Sales & Marketing Team and assist the company with all design projects and creation of graphics and artworks.
- Producing creative, branded, bespoke templates and presentations from sketches and ideas
- Designing graphics using Adobe suite (Photoshop etc.)
- Designing impactful marketing collateral, branding, website designs and digital marketing assets
- Designing and producing collateral, such as brochures, animations, infographics, adverts, social media content and images
- Assisting with website graphics content
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar graphic designer position
- Knowledge of good design principals
- Design agency experience is a plus
- Excellent English knowledge – both written and verbal
- Excellent MS Office skills as well as good knowledge of design software
- Creativity and being able to create designs from sketches and ideas
- Taking ownership of own work, providing high standard quality of work
This is a permanent, full-time role, based in our Nairobi office (Kenya).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Phastar career website on www.linkedin.com to apply