Human Resource & Administration ManagerSeptember 13, 2019
Our client, a State Corporation in the Ministry of Water, Sanitation and irrigation established under the Water Act 2016. The area of jurisdiction of (CWWDA) covers all the six counties in Coast region namely; Lamu, Tana River, Kilifi, Mombasa, Kwale and Taita Taveta.
The Board wishes to recruit a self-driven, result oriented highly motivated and qualified person to fill the position listed below: –
Terms of service-3 yrs renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance
- Forecasting and planning on human resource needs
- Managing the Corporation’s recruitment and selection process
- Coordination of training and development of staff in the agency
- Coordination of staff performance management, reward and sanctions system
- Development of agency’s mentoring and coaching programs
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the staff succession plans, development, mentoring, coaching and internship programs
- Advising the Management on matters relating to human resources management, records and administration
- Review and development of the human resource, records and administration policies, procedures and processes and oversee their implementation
- Management, maintenance and storage staff records
- Overseeing the payroll processing and ensuring compliance to statutory obligations
- Championing change management programs in the agency
- Coordinating the preparation of periodic progress reports
- Development of Human Resources, Records and Administration budget and work plan
- Oversee records management
- Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations related to Health & Safety, HIV/AIDS, Alcohol and Drug Substance Abuse, Gender and Disability Mainstreaming;
- Leading and managing Trade union matters in the organization.
For appointment to this position, potential candidate must have :-
- Eight(8) years relevant work experience; five (5) years should be in Human Resource management
- Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines; Human Resource Management, Business Administration, social science or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Valid practicing certificate;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Points to Note
i) All shortlisted candidates must meet the provisions of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya. In regard to this,the candidates should obtain clearance certificate form.
- Kenya Revenue authority
- Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Criminal investigation Department
- Credit reference bureau
ii) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to submit their application letters and attach their current Curriculum vitae that contains details of their qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Should also include day and evening phone numbers, email address as well as names and address and telephone numbers of three professional referees.
Applicants should email their applications to email address email@example.com and send the hard copies of the same, clearly indicating the position being applied for on the envelope, to the following address:
The Chief Executive Officer
Coast Water Works Development Agency
P. O. Box 90417 – 80100
Physical address-Mikindani Street –Off Nkrumah road (MSA) or hand delivered to be received on or before 23rd September 2019.