Human Resource & Administration Officer at Competition Authority of KenyaNovember 28, 2019
Company: Competition Authority of Kenya
- Providing administrative support in the implementation of policies and procedures e.g. issuance and updating of staff name tags and medical cards;
- Participating in staff recruitment by downloading applications and preparing the list of applicants;
- Providing administrative support in organizing for internal training programs;
- Collating Performance Management System forms;
- Carrying out pre -induction preparation for new hires and ensuring that the necessary forms are filled in when a new hire reports;
- Updating staff records;
- Preparing quarterly reports for the statutory agencies in liaison with the respective committees;
- Processing of Pay Change Advices in the payroll;
- Handling staff welfare issues which involves facilitating smooth running of Group Insurance Policy (Medical, GPA/WIBA and Group Life), provide administrative support to CAK welfare association and handle staff general correspondence;
- Receiving and processing of payment documents in respect of administrative and outsourced services;
- Handling all official travel arrangements; and
- Receiving and handling staff request for transport services.
- Have Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Public Administration, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Be proficient in computer applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
Email: email@example.com or; log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal https://jobs.cak.go.ke:802 or;
Drop Point: Kenya Railways HQ’s, Block “D” ground floor,
The application shall include:
Copy of National Identification Card;
Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 2nd December, 2019 at 1700hrs. Only applications with all the required attachments will be considered.
The Competition Authority of Kenya is “An Equal Opportunity Employer” Women, persons with disabilities and persons from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.