ICT Client Solutions Executive Job 2019April 15, 2019
We seek to recruit a talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
Purpose of the Job
The position holder will develop and provide solutions that address the unique needs of clients and emerging market needs in ICT. They will use their technical skills to explain the benefits of these services to potential and existing customers, develop new solutions and differentiate their solution from competition.
They will be required to sell these solutions and manage specific accounts for increased revenues, customer experience and loyalty. They will also have a responsibility to provide these solutions either in the form of training or consultancy to meet client’s expectations.
- Identify, acquire and maintain clients in need of ICT solutions
- Account management of specific accounts
- Developing customized solutions for specific client opportunities and client deliverables such as a Request for Information (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP), Prequalification, Tenders
- Provide end to end training and consultancy services to our clients
- Acquire, manage and work with external consultants in delivering our solutions to clients
- Acquire and manage appropriate partners to help the business attain its goals
- Training equipment acquisition and leasing
- Develop new products in ICT in line with the market needs and trends
- Technical support on partnerships and consultants
- Take lead in closing sales
- Research and Development
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Job Key result areas/ Accountability
- Customer satisfaction from solutions provided through training and consultancy.
- Accounts revenue growth, increased loyalty and increased satisfaction
- Responsible for the preparation of quality tender documents and proposals that conform to set QA guidelines
- Reports on pre-training, training delivery and post-training analysis on need basis
- Record of all equipment needed for delivery of training and consultancy projects and a plan for acquisition on long term and short term on need basis
- Liaising with consultants and external partners to provide creative and innovative multi-platform solutions on quarterly basis
- Regular up-skilling on relevant technical training to enhance product knowledge and assessment of the same on a half year basis
- Submission of monthly reports on Partnership acquisition and management
- Availability of consultants to deliver timely and quality solutions on need basis
- Regular Follow -up on the professional development for consultants and updating of their profiles on an annual basis
- Continuously Contract new consultants to build on our technical portfolio
- Develop compelling value propositions and quality proposals on need basis
- Undertake sales activities with an aim of closing sales.
- Provide relevant content for marketing materials on need basis
- Continuously work with CM team to ensure consistent delivery of company’s core value of improving its people, quality of service and value to customers and submit a monthly report
- Monthly submission of updated status for proposals, expressions of interest, tenders & quotations on the Google drive and CRM.
- Carry our relevant research to gather insights on market needs, technology changes to guide product development and generate quarterly reports.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering – Electrical and Communication, Telecommunication, Electrical and Electronics
- Training in Sales/ Marketing or Business Administration Education will be an added advantage.
- Member of a professional body with good standing will be an added advantage
Skills and Knowledge
Skills, experience and or interest in at least three of the areas captured below is a must
- Digital Transformation
- Block chain
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine to Machine Learning
- ICT Security
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Automation i.e ERP / System Consultant’s
- Data Centre Management
- ICT Management
- Telecommunication Systems
- A strategic thinker and an enterprising attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation/influencing skills
- Confidence and ability to build effective working relationships
- Commitment with a desire to succeed spirit and an excellent team player
- Problem-solving, presentation skills, Research skills, proposal and report writing skills.
- Resilience, Persistence, consistency, interpersonal skills, team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than April 26, 2019 indicating the JOB POSITION on the SUBJECT.