IT FIELD SALES MANAGERSeptember 13, 2019
Our client, a computer hardware and distribution company is looking for an IT Sales Manager. Primary objective being, to help upcoming businesses that want to computerize their operations but are looking for flexible and customer friendly terms. They made it their fundamental objective to deliver integrated business solutions designed to help organizations move to enterprise computing in this rapidly evolving technology landscape.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years field experience in Sales
- Must have filed corporate experience in selling, computers, computer peripherals, P.O.S, networking equipment
- Knowledge in networking and CCTV will be an added advantage
- To sell wide range of IT products and services to Corporate Organizations, Government Agencies, Parastatals, Non Governmental Organization and other Institutions.
- Product range will include Computer hardware and related, POS and Access Control Systems, CCTV installations, Networking Projects and ICT Systems Maintenance.
- Responsible for the overall performance of a company’s networks
- Monitor and follow-up on activities and contacts at all levels of all accounts assigned and managed by the team
- Handles an agreed set of clients as advised, determined and discussed by/with the Head of Business and communicated to the team
- Create relationships through networking, referrals, and proactive business development with targeted Industries.
- Conduct primary market and customer research, and perform in-depth customer reviews to understand their business challenges, system requirements, and benefits achieved.
- Design and prepare new business plans, strategies for vertical to generate revenue.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to email@example.com quoting the job title, “IT FIELD SALES MANAGER” on the subject line.
Remuneration: Attractive salary plus commission and end year performance bonus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.