IT Sales Agent- Huki DigitalJune 14, 2019
IT Sales Agent Jobs, ICT Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Huki Digital Jobs
Huki Digital is looking to hire a dynamic Sales Representative to join our team in Kasarani. The Sales Representative will be responsible to deliver volume and yield targets of his/her own while remaining focused on relationship building, to manage sales pipeline, segmentation, and accurate forecasting, to monitor performance against KPI and take corrective action where necessary, to own and develop his/her allocated customers.
Huki Digital being an upcoming IT firm, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment and grow yourself in ranks and career. You will join an organization that offers a challenging and rewarding career where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. Successful candidate will also be exposed to new tools that enhance collaboration across the globe and an understanding of creating sustainable value for customers.
The position is on contract terms for a period of 12 months.
- Deliver set sales targets in asset for: software development, website development, mobile application development, graphic design & Print, corporate branding, content development, digital marketing, and business intelligence and data analytics.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on Huki Digital’s products.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, cold messaging and other methods
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations
- Pro-actively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships
- Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers, and formalize those into account plans and strategies
- Ensure full penetration into and mapping of customer’s organization
- Seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Ensure adequate update of SFDC minimum sales metrics
- Own the overall customer relationship for existing customers, as well as potential new customers
- Establish strong, multi-level, win/win relationships with new and existing customers (including main decision makers and influencers)
- Effectively handover to Customer Service, Operations, and Finance etc for terms and conditions agreed with customers in their contracts
- Actively engage Customer Service into the customer relationship to ensure customers know relevant contact points in case of service issues
- Provide service support and claims resolution for extraordinary issues
- 1 years of commercial experience,
- Bachelor Degree,
- Prospects for new accounts or opportunities
- Grows and up-sells to existing accounts, focusing on growth and profitability
- Strong ability to qualify leads
- Strong ability to develop winning customer value propositions
- Successfully manages negotiation process
- Builds strong and lasting relationships at all levels, focusing on decision makers and influencers
- Builds and maintains a strong network of customers
- Thoroughly understands customer drivers, needs and requirements
- Leverages internal and external financial data to build winning strategies and understand account economics
- Builds and executes winning account strategies
- Has good product knowledge
- Has good knowledge about market, competitor and industry trends
How To Apply
For applicants to be considered you must attach:
- A copy of your Bachelor’s certificate
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your CV
Send your applications to email@example.com