Laboratory Technologist Internship at Kenya Medical Research InstituteNovember 28, 2019
Must possess a Diploma from a recognized Institution in any of the following fields; –
- Medical Laboratory Technology 2 positions
- Applied Biology 1 position
- Must be registered with KMLTTB
Language: Excellent and proven written and verbal English and Kiswahili.
In addition, the applicants must:
- Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age
- Should have graduated and obtained the relevant final certificate
- Provide a Certificate of good conduct
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
- A person of integrity
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Appointment is for a period of one (1) year non-renewable and is subject to availability of funds.
- A stipend will be paid but successful candidates will cater for their own transport, accommodation and upkeep during this period.
- Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover
- KEMRI/the project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of internship.
How to Apply
Applications should include the following:
- Letter of Application indicating the field of study
- Current Resume or CV with names and contact information (telephone and e-mail address)
- Copies of Certificates and transcripts.
Apply to Deputy Director, CGHR, P.O. BOX 1578, 40100, KISUMU not later than December 9