Latest Recruitment at Kenya Broadcasting CorporationNovember 26, 2019
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services, and other Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation wishes to announce industrial attachment opportunities to continuing Undergraduate/Diploma/Certificate level students in order to gain practical exposure and on the job experience in a workplace environment; to enable them to apply knowledge related to their respective areas of study; learn new skills; develop professional networks and understand workplace expectations. This programme is in line with the Government’s Youth Empowerment Project to develop a pool of young talents for the Kenyan Labour Market.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Light Current/ Telecommunication)/Higher National Diploma or Diploma in Telecommunication (Electrical & Electronic Engineering ), or it’s equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Must be computer literate
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Business Information Technology or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution
- Good knowledge of software/application development and programming
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Industrial Attachment
- Internship – Technical Services Department
- Internship – Information, Communications & Technology Department (ICT)
Interested candidates who meet the above-outlined requirements should submit their applications and copies of relevant documents to the undersigned before 13th December 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews soon thereafter.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100