Manager – Oracle Financials at Safaricom KenyaDecember 9, 2019
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Channels Solutions, the position holder will be responsible for providing 1st line functional and technical support of Oracle Enterprise; Resource and Planning system, specifically Financial modules.
- Responsible to provide support to end users of Oracle Application. This position requires both functional (Business Analysis/ Systems Analysis) and technical skills and experience implementing and supporting Oracle EBS.
- Understand business models and strategic direction and consult with Business management to assess, analyze, recommend, and implement business improvements and initiatives.
- Use simple techniques to define as-is and to-be process and data flows and solutions, to Business users and other IT team members.
- Conceptualize, design, and document system solutions
- Perform System configuration in conjunction with guidelines setup by the IT organization.
- Support users of third party “bolt on” applications that work in conjunction with Oracle Financials.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with vendors, users, peers, and all levels of management.
- Adhere to the processes and policies defined by IT management.
- University Degree in Computer Science or any other Information Technology related discipline
- LINUX certification is an added advantage
- LINUX Scripting and basic administration
- Oracle E-Business suite training is an added advantage
- At least 2-3 years experience in a client server environment with
- two years Oracle financials Application support experience
- Programming using PL/SQL and UNIX scripting
- Sound knowledge Financial Modules: ( GL ,AP, AR, CM and FA ).
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.