Marketing Officer at Sian RosesNovember 1, 2019
Sian Roses is the leading Kenyan producer of high-quality Roses. The group of three flower farms, all located in Kenya, produces a wide variety of Roses of the highest quality with a portfolio of more than 50 varieties of both standard and spray roses. The Sian Roses brand is synonymous with quality, reliability, and responsibility.
We sell flowers both to the Dutch Flower Auctions as well as directly to customers such as supermarkets and wholesalers. Our main markets are in Europe, the USA, Dubai, and Australia.
To acquire, build, retain and develop a strong customer base in line with the company strategy.
- Acquire, build and develop strong customer relationships with respective accounts.
- understand and meet customers’ requirements in regards to customer specifications.
- Process customer orders, following leads or requests for orders from the customers.
- Ensures issues of customer complaints are addressed and timely feedback given to customers.
- Prepare various sales performance reports including forecasts and sales trends.
- Must have attained a degree in sales and marketing or a business-related course.
- Proficiency in Russian or Mandarin Language is required.
- Extensive computer knowledge.
- Membership to marketing-related associations will be an added advantage.
At least 2 years of experience in sales and marketing of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods(FCMG) and managing customer accounts.
Method of Application
Applications should be received the latest by 8th November 2019 and should be addressed to;
HR Business Partner
P.O. Box 19169 – 00501 JKIA
Interested persons should send their applications by email to email@example.com