Mass Recruitment at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited.October 15, 2019
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, and Nakuru
Main Purpose: The Administrator will be responsible for the provision of quality administrative services in the Facility and accountable for the provision of expert management services to the (medical, dental, physiotherapy, etc.) practice. These services are predominantly those of financial management and staff management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating and reviewing administrative policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Monitoring income and expenditure trends.
- Coordinating and maintaining buildings and equipment.
- Managing the inventory of assets.
- Ensuring timely payment of bills for common services.
- Managing contracts for maintenance services by outside vendors and ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Preparing Annual Operational Plans and budgets for presentation to the Board.
- Ensuring timely procurement of the departmental requirements.
- Approving procurement of appropriate office furniture.
- Approving payments of all bills for common services.
- Preparing annual operational plans and budgets for presentation to the board.
- Coordinating interdepartmental activities.
- Monitoring and evaluating projects.
- Managing quality standards and procedures.
- Ensuring performance management and capacity building.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- CPA Holder
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Running a hospital facility
- Multitasking and good communication skills
- Managerial skills
Marketing and Liason Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kakamega, Siaya, and Kitui
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all of the organizations marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities, both internal and external with our partners e.g. insurance providers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing /communications /public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Work with organizational leadership to create marketing programs that showcase the organization’s strengths and reach target audiences.
- Take the lead in developing opportunities for the organization with trade and other media to positively influence the organization’s reputation. This includes attending public relations events and trade shows.
- Responsible for all organizational marketing, communications, and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, and press release.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Provide hands-on support to the leadership team for new business pitches, assisting with areas from ideation to presentation development
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of the logo, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing /communications/public relations functions.
- Play a liaison link between the hospital and client both internally and externally
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Ability to develop and implement strategies.
- Minimum of two-year relevant experience
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
Method of Application
Applications should be sent Online to email@example.com Applications to reach us before the close of business 23/10/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as Marketing and Liaison Officer on the email Subject.