Office AdministratorMay 17, 2019
Office Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a leading supplier & installer of superior automotive accessories & services in East Africa. They are looking to hire a specialized Office Administrator to undertake a variety of administrative tasks. She/he will be tasked sustaining the efficiency of all office procedures and client management and general office administration so as to guarantee reliability and consistency to all clients.
Title: Office Administrator
- Provide administrative support
- Effectively communicate with clients and colleagues
- Advise clients on general enquiries
- Coordinate dispatch of correspondence with office messengers
- Supervise all the support staff.
- Undertake basic accounting including making withdrawals and deposits to various banks.
- Advise on the income and expenditure of the firm and control expenditure and maintain the operation costs at the very lowest.
- Settle bills including telephone bills, rent, etc.
- Maintain a record of expenditure and income of the firm.
- Handle petty cash and disburse the petty cash to the staff as and when required.
- Coordinate operations of the firm’s branch offices.
- Retrieval and maintaining of the biometric data of staff.
- Make follow-up calls with clients, suppliers and support institutions.
- Attend to emails from clients and make relevant follow-ups
- Complete tender applications as and when called upon.
- Maintain the records of all staff members from all offices
- Coordinate payment of all statutory payments i.e. VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF etc.
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Computer Packages
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal Fluent in English
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
How to Apply