Officer E-commerce Support at I&M BankNovember 13, 2019
I&M Bank was founded in 1974 as a financial services company and later converted to a commercial bank.
I&M Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of I&M Holdings Limited, a publicly quoted company at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). The bank possesses a rich heritage in banking. Started in 1974, it evolved from a community financial institution to a publicly listed major regional commercial bank offering a full range of corporate and retail banking services.
From June 2013, I&M Bank shares are publicly traded in the Nairobi Stock Exchange through the acquisition of its entire shareholding by I&M Holdings Ltd, a publicly listed company.
REPORTS TO: Manager E-commerce
The position is responsible for supporting E-commerce and Acquiring business through Merchant sign up in line with laid down policies, procedures, and controls. The incumbent will also process Visa and MasterCard incoming and outgoing settlement files within the stipulated regulations.
- Setting up Merchant establishments within the E-commerce Payment gateway to enable them to accept Visa and MasterCard cards online from their website;
- Processing of Visa/ MasterCard Incoming and Outgoing Interchange Files through the Edit Package to ensure the Bank settles with Visa and MasterCard;
- Processing Union Pay settlement files from Third Party Processor
- Supporting E-commerce Merchants in both technical and administrative issues;
- Training of Merchants enabling them to extract their own payment reports from the Payment Gateway system;
- Review of documents before opening E-commerce merchant accounts in the payments gateway; and
- Training and responding to queries on E-commerce products to Bank Branches.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Qualifications in ICT Applications relating to the job
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, MS EXCEL, MS WORD,
- Website and Applications Development skills
- Experience in ICT support or Card Applications support
- Experience in Banking and Card Management Applications
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organization and presentation skills.
- Good report writing skills and numeric skills
- Strong web development skills
- Strong ICT Technical skills;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to I&M Bank career website on www.imbank.com to apply