Ongoing Interns Recruitment at Kenya Revenue AuthorityNovember 12, 2019
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from fresh Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma graduates for its January to December 2020 Internship program. Law degree holders pursuing the Advocates Training program (Pupils) at the Kenya School will be engaged for six (6) months only.
The program aims at providing the Youth an opportunity for on-the-job experience to build upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employability and is open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority in the following disciplines: Finance/Accounting, Economics/Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource, Library & Information Science, Records Management, ICT, Hospitality, Security/Criminology, Project Management, Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Electrical Engineering.
Requirements for engagement as an Intern
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
- Must have graduated with a first degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between January 2019 and December 2019
- Must be available full time for the twelve months duration of the program
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience in their area of specialization, after graduation.
- The deadline for application is Wednesday 27th November 2019.
- All applications must be submitted online via the process below.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- Monthly Stipend payable is Kshs.15,000 and is subject to statutory deductions
- Once selected candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card, and Bank Account Details.
How to Apply