Personal Driver Job In NairobiNovember 8, 2019
Title: Personal Driver
- To drive the manager to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the marketing manager to events, and selected meetings
- To operate the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- At least 7-10 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be 35 years and above
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply
Qualified Applicants should sent their CVs with the title ‘Personal Driver ’ to firstname.lastname@example.org only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.